Tuesday, June 9, 2015

SPRITUAL LIFE

I see myself getting closer to HIM. Every moment is enlightening and lifting my spirit higher as I know I am HIS presence.  I see the many thousands of pilgrims all coming for only one reason, to seek His Blessing.

I hear the sound of prayers from the many pilgrims. I hear my own prayer to Him. I hear my heart beat in silent prayer. I am feeling great. I feel the wind blowing in my face as I blow in prayers. It is so exciting to be here.  I am so close to HIM that I feel calm and loved. My pilgrimage is opening both my eyes and heart to his glory. I feel loved, spritually contented and strong.

I believe I Achieve
I believe I Achieve
I believe I Achieve

I internalised all my goal & mission in the heart. Pray to ALLAH

January 2020 : I am so happy I have income RM50,000 per month
January 2020 : I am so happy I have a big and beautiful bungalow
January 2020 : I am so happy I have a car HRV Honda
March 2020 : I am so happy that I sponsored my families to Mecca.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails