Wednesday, June 10, 2015

MY CREDO


You and I are in partnership, a relationship which I value and want to build upon it to become stronger each day.

When you are having problems meeting your needs, I will listen with genuine acceptance, in order to facilitate you, finding your own solutions, instead of depending on mine. I also respect your right to choose your own beliefs and develop your own values, different though they may be from mine.

However, when your behavior interferes with what I must do to get my own needs met, I will tell you openly and honestly how your behavior affects me, trusting that you will respect my needs and feeling enough to try to change the behavior that is unacceptable to me. Also, whenever some behavior of mine is unacceptable to you, I hope you will tell me openly and honestly so I can try to change my behavior.

In this way, you can continue to develop as a person through satisfying your needs and so can I. Thus, ours can be a healthy relationship in which both of us can strive to become what we are capable of being. And we can continue to relate to each other with mutual respect, love and peace.

Lets us reach out our hands so that there is a meeting of hearts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails