Wednesday, June 10, 2015

JOURNEY OF LIFE

At times I was thinking about the life I had,

recapturing the moments of my life...

From the day I was born...

When I was just a child...

When I was a youthful teen...

Until now...

Happy moments... and sad stories I had...

Sometimes I wonder...

What is the meaning of my life?

What am I going to do with my life?

Will I have better future?

Will my dream come true?

I am aware... for things to change, I must change first.

I live in the present and my life is indeed meaningful.

Hence I should live it with faith and be grateful.

Feeling the purity of love that comes within...

I change...!!!

I reach out with trust and love...

I'm the energy giver

For you...

For me...

For us...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails